Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love Trio

So I finally figured out what to do with my wordle. I cut it down with a box cutter to fit into a 5x7 frame and turned it the other way. I am so much happier now!! It's our big day tomorrow so I was trying to be romantic. He just thinks I'm trying to burn the house down =) The big vase is from Dollar Tree, so is the prayer candle in the middle, and of course the red rose petals are too. I guess you can imagine that the little vase are and the frame that I had to buy because I didn't want to hunt through my stash.



Yesterday I did a very bad thing. I went to Michael's. They had a one day only 20% off everything coupon, and well, you just can't waste a coupon now can we?! I think the most expensive things I bought we two starfish for a bowl that I have shells in. I bought a ton of frames, wood pieces parts, glitter, and these beautiful Christmas baskets (take out the felt with the snowmen and they are all seasons!). I just increased my to-do list by a mile lol. Have to get busy and start craftin'. Then as I'm typing this, I remember, I never got the ad in my email. Do yourself a favor. Don't look at it. Acrylic paint, vase fillers, and open paper stock are on sale!

No comments :