Sunday, March 20, 2011
Krispy Kreme Donuts
Chocolate (brownies, cake, candies)
The Ocean (everything about it, the smell, the sounds)
Fireworks (I think they are romantic)
Shopping (doesn't even matter for what!)
Shoes & Purses
Jewlery (costume or the real stuff)
80's hair bands (bon jovi is still drool worthy)
A day off work
Ice cream (hot fudge sundaes yummie)
Paint Shop Pro
Making Tags or writing a tutorial
Sleeping with my fan on or the windows open when it's chilly out
Time alone with Scott
Time spent on the bikes in the summer
Finishing a project and being able to hear well done
The first mistake is: hubby and I were at WalMart picking up an extension cord, I tell him I need spray paint. He kind of reminds me of a parent taking over a school project lol. We go down the spray paint aisle, I pick up a can of black paint and a can of primer. "Are you sure that's what you want?" I say in my best knowledgeable voice "yes, this is what they picture on all those blogs I
The second mistake is: "Do you want me to show you how to use it?" No, I can read the directions. So out on the deck I go with my newspapers and frame from Michaels. I layer the back of the frame in white primer, looks ok after it dries, but it needs another coat or two. I must have layered it on a little thick because it now has drips on one side. No big deal, I'm hand painting part of the frame black anyway. Turn frame over, spray other side. Dries ok. Spray another layer. Go inside and wait "patiently". Go back outside. Damn if the wind didn't blow my top layer of newspaper into the wet paint. I pick up frame, notice I have the paint to thick in one section as it's still wet and now stuck to my hand. Pick up newspapers, realize that because there was a slight wind, I now have over spray on deck. Think of how I can blame this on the neighbor kids. Throw frame on kitchen counter to dry. Hide it when he comes home.
Eventually I will finish the project and then post a picture. I couldn't get a close enough picture of the horrific drips or the newsprint. At least I still have my sense of humor, and the cats aren't white.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Today's theme: First thing that pops into your mind
2. Lolly pop...lick
3. cherry on top...pretty please
5. entertainment center...tv
7. Biology lab...frogs
8. Wham Bam...thank you ma'am
10. Rough...n' tough
11. Hot tub...sex
12. Sex Club...dancers
16. naughty or nice...naughty
17. table top...table cloth
19. Ryan Reynolds (yes had to get him in)...yum
1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? I only wear Maybelline Ultra Liner and Maybelline Great Lash mascara. I'm not particular about brands of lipstick.
2) What is the last thing you drank? Diet Coke.
3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Samoas.
4) French Fries or Onion Rings? Onion rings from my fave dive bar!!
5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. I was proud of myself when I was selected for another test project at work that could affect how they do new hire training from now on.
6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Costume jewelry...I have so much now that inexpensive is prolly out the door lol.
7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I'm not currently reading one, but my next one is book #5 in the Night Huntress Series...gotta love my vamp books.
8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Text...or email.
9) Have you ever performed on stage? If so, what did you do? Yes, I was in grade school and I rang the bells at the Christmas show for the song "Carol of the Bells".
10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? I've been fortunate enough never to play this game, but if I did, I think I'd choose truth.
As some of you know, I have a leopard addiction. AND O...M...G...these little booties fit the bill!!!! I do think the all pattern is a bit much, I really am loving the black with the trim, but then the red looks awesome too! There $69, and they don't come in my size *grrrrr*. you know people with big feet like to look cute too ya know?! You need to click on the link picture thingie above, and check out Peace Love & Applesauce's shoes for the week, they are simply stunning!!!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
A. Age: 37
B. Bed size: Queen...not nearly big enough for us and the three cats lol.
C. Chore you dislike: Washing the floors.
D. Dogs: I was raised with two German Shepherds, but because of our work hours, we aren't home to have enough time to properly care for a puppy.
E. Essential start to your day: My kiss good morning.
F. Favorite color: Black and pink.
G. Gold or silver: Depends on the mood, I look better in silver, but all my good jewlery is yellow gold.
H. Height: 5’5", I'm shrinking.
I. Instruments you play(ed): Grew up playing piano, but don't remember a bit of it now.
J. Job title: IT slave/wife/step mom/photographer/blogger/designer/domestic goddess.
K. Kids: My step daughter who is almost 20, and my three furbabies.
L. Live: Suburban lifestyle you could say. Expressway can take ya anywhere so why live in the city.
M. Mom’s name: Mom.
N. Nicknames: Little Debbie (which btw, drives me nuts).
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet…*knocks on wood*
P. Pet peeves: People that do not have good hygiene, ignorance, the cat throwing up in the middle of the night, and not finding it til the morning when I'm barefoot, thinking I have a food in the fridge and finding out it is has disappeared.
Q. Quote from a movie:
R. Righty or lefty: Righty, but I try to use my left hand more.
S. Siblings: None.
T. Time you wake up: 6 a.m. on the days I work, and if you see me before noon on my day off it's a special occasion.
U. Underwear: It's clean lol.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Most of them actually. The list of what I like is sooo much shorter.
W. What makes you run late: I'm very, very rarely late to work, but traffic, email, and some catastrophe with my hair or clothing has been known to play part at other times.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, foot, knee, hip, need my head done lol.
Y. Yummy food you make: Cupcakes.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: I love all the animals, especially when they play.
If you’d like, copy and paste this survey below and have a go at it!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Which do you like better, with or without the cream colored flowers?
Friday, March 4, 2011
01. How old are you? counts on fingers....37
02. What's your favorite color? i'm in my pink phase
03. First car you ever had sex in? Pontiac Trans Am *s*
04. Favorite rated R movie? Is Fast & Furious rated R?05. Favorite flavor of popsicle? blue raspberry *yummie*
06. Banana or apple? apple, as long as somebody peels it for me
07. Favorite Jersey shore character?don't watch
08. Are your nails painted and if so what color? always...right now red
09. Favorite animal? kitty cat
10. If you could bang a disney character who would it be? prince charming muahahaha
11. What time is bed time? 11 ish
12. Do you have kids? one step diva
13. Last time you bought a toilet brush? about 2 months ago
14. Double penetration (come on I had to get one in) sure, I can reach my hand in the M&M bag and grab a Diet Coke out of the fridge at the same time!
15. Bubble bath or long hot shower? ...long....hot...shower
16. Can you speak a foreign language? some Spanish
17. Describe yourself in 2 words? creative & fiesty
18. How many tattoos do you have if any? none *I'm scared of needles*
19. How do you like your eggs? ewww! eggs are too eggy!!!
20. How do you get rid of a hickey...I need to know Get them lower!!
21. Favorite color to wear. black, it goes with everything!