Friday, January 14, 2011

Hi, I'm Debbie and I'm...

...addicted to napping lol. I have a to-do list a mile long, and all I have done each night after work this week is nap!! Now how am I supposed to get anything done?! *sigh* Tonight I decided no nap for me. Well, okay, technically I'm off tomorrow and I don't have to get up before the rooster does, but that's besides the point that I get to sleep in. I did clean out a drawer in my dresser tonight, all went in a bag for my gf that is dying to get her hands on my closet. Not sure what she finds so interesting in there, but she wants to help me clean it out. I don't think so. I'd cry. She'd take things that I love, like that, and that, and oh definitely that. Or worse, she'd take pictures of what it really looks like and post them on Facebook. *shrieks* I did get a couple of simple projects done though.

In case you have been hiding in a cave (and it's prolly clean and organized), these four lovely glass pieces came from my local Dollar Tree. Actually so did the filler for the three vases in the second picture. I bought the wood pieces parts bags awhile ago, and had them in a basket, but it was overflowing, so this was the perfect place to put them. And I love rocks. Yes, always have. I can remember being a little kid and picking up rocks that I loved and felt needed rescued from anyone's house that had a gravel driveway. I know, I had issues. They've only increased in price since then too. The issues, not the rocks. I would love to credit the one individual that came up with this idea, but I bet I've seen it on a hundred blogs that I've quietly stalked.


I also ran around the house with a small tote and emptied all of my junk bowls. Bowls? Yes. You have a junk drawer, I must fill every bowl instead. I put shells in the bowls in the dining room since it has a nautical theme. If I have stuff in them I'll be less likely to pile crap on top. The rest of the house I think I'm going to saran wrap to keep them empty. I'm kidding, don't worry. Well, I'm off to work on two more projects that I want to get done before my anniversary. Which reminds me, I need to buy a card...

No comments :