I try to be thankful everyday for all of my blessings, but as I am like everyone else, sometimes you are just too overrun with life to remember these small things. This is the best time of year to take a moment and be thankful for all that we have, no matter how great or small. Don't forget, not all blessings can be seen, some just come from above when we need them most.
I'm thankful for: (in no particular order)
1. My husband - Without him, most of the last 20 years would have happened. I have accomplished so much because of him. I'm sure I test his patience at times, but he is understanding, caring, and willing to deal me on my worst days.
2. My friends at work - It's only me on some days and I get lonely. You don't realize how much more bearable your job becomes until your coworkers aren't there!!
3. Layla - My little furry princess. I am such a dog person now that she has come into my life. Scott is blessed to be able to take her to work with him everyday so she is spoiled rotten!
4. Neeko - My prince. Ok, really he's my furry little man. He listens as well as any man, is stubborn, and has a chewing problem. This boy has taught me patience, and more patience. The love he shows me though makes me forget all of his little oops. He's a mama's boy as Scott says.
5. My inlaws - They treat me very well, and have accepted me into their family as if I was their daughter. They make sure I'm taken care of when Scott is out of town.
6. My job - I may complain about it, but it pays for a lot things that aren't really necessary to survive.
7. My car - Some mornings, like when it's below zero, she's a little grouchy, but she always gets me from point A to point B.
8. My freedom - Thank you to our military for keeping it that way
9. Google - If you only knew how many times in one day I say "lemme google that". Google makes me sound more intelligent when I find out the answer lol.
10. My daydreams - Nice way to escape the day and motivate me into doing more.
11. My creativity - Sometimes it gets me in trouble, but I'm thankful that I have the ability to think outside the box
12. My laziness - Gets me in trouble most of the time, but I do my best work at the last minute.
13. Blogs - They inspire me. I have learned so much from all the blogs that I subscribe to.
14. Social Media - I'm able to keep of with my friends when I'm not able to see or talk to them as much as I'd like.
15. My mistakes - That I have made in the past, hopefully they have taught me to not repeat them.
16. Frozen food - My go to when I've had a long day and don't wanna cook.
17. Panera - It's my meeting place once a month with one of my bestest girlfriends. Keeps me sane.
18. Diet Coke - I have a small addiction to the stuff. Makes everything taste better!!
19. Chocolate - Don't think I have to explain this one.
20. My phone & camera - Both have all of my memories. There will come a time where I won't be able to remember much, and I'll always have the pictures to look through.
21. My lifelong friends - The ones from high school. They keep me grounded.
22. Green lights - Some mornings we just all need a break, and making green lights can make a day start off right.
23. My house - Another one of Scott's blessings to me. I have a roof over my head and a place to be creative.
24. Days off - Need I say more?
25. The lady at the bank who always gives my dogs bones - It makes them feel special.
26. My computer - To which I have access to the wonder-filled internet.
27. Music - Certain songs bring back memories, while others are meant to relax, excite, etc. A lot of mine are memories.
28. Memories - Sometimes it's so nice just to relive them.
29. Modern conveniences - Water, electric, etc. They keep me warm, clean, and the lights on. I don't like the dark.
30. The fact that I get out of bed everyday - Some do not, and it's not by their choice. There's days I grumble, but I'm blessed to have my mobility.
I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and are able to spend the holidays with those you love.