Friday, May 18, 2012

My Scarf Addiction

While I'm at work I do devote a portion of my day to my pinning to perserve what's left of my sanity. I'm a proud Pinterest addict (which you can find me here.) Since I'm slowly packing up all my treasured junk, I've been paying special attention to how to get myself organized. No better time that the present right? I've seen a million pins about how to hang my "few" scarves, which I think makes it easier to find than all thrown in a pile on my dresser.  I bought the heavy wood hangers (less than $5) and clear shower hooks ($1.16) from WalMart.  I guess I didn't realize how many I have because I needed two of the hangers.  Then I thought it was such a great idea, I hung all my bras that way too.  For your protection, I'm only showing the scarves!!!


No comments :