Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Shower Lovelies

Better late than never, here are some pictures of the baby shower that I hosted for my step daughter.  I didn't get to put as much effort as I wanted with everything else going on, but it went great and I received a ton of compliments (thanks Pinterest!)   Daughter was happy and that's what matters most.  We hosted in a local state park cottage, and I highly recommend doing it!!  We were comparing prices and this won out by a landslide.  Since it was on short notice to begin with (had less than a month), it was difficult to find spots and most averaged around $100 an hour.  WHOA!  This beautiful all wood cottage with a fabby kitchen and fireplace was only $95 for the whole day!!!

Beautiful Cottage with a deck and grilling area


All wood inside and held about 40 people

The cake balls were a big hit

Scott divided everything up so it was rotating

Cannot believe how much soda we went through
Didn't think to take a picture of the actual food

Lots of gifts, her first so she needed everything

Everyone filled out a wishes for the baby and mommy sheet


One of the centerpieces

No comments :