Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friend Makin Monday

Yes, I know it's not Monday lol. I just saw a link up for this and I thought it was an awesome idea, so I wanted to do the last one so I remember to do the next one. That makes sense, right?


1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? I only wear Maybelline Ultra Liner and Maybelline Great Lash mascara. I'm not particular about brands of lipstick.

2) What is the last thing you drank? Diet Coke.

3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Samoas.

4) French Fries or Onion Rings? Onion rings from my fave dive bar!!

5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. I was proud of myself when I was selected for another test project at work that could affect how they do new hire training from now on.

6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Costume jewelry...I have so much now that inexpensive is prolly out the door lol.

7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I'm not currently reading one, but my next one is book #5 in the Night Huntress Series...gotta love my vamp books.

8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Text...or email.

9) Have you ever performed on stage? If so, what did you do? Yes, I was in grade school and I rang the bells at the Christmas show for the song "Carol of the Bells".

10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? I've been fortunate enough never to play this game, but if I did, I think I'd choose truth.

No comments :