Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A-Z Survey

While I was out blog hopping, I came across this A-Z survey from Oh She Glows. Since I love to do these things, I thought I'd give it a spin....

A. Age: 37

B. Bed size: Queen...not nearly big enough for us and the three cats lol.

C. Chore you dislike: Washing the floors.

D. Dogs: I was raised with two German Shepherds, but because of our work hours, we aren't home to have enough time to properly care for a puppy.

E. Essential start to your day: My kiss good morning.

F. Favorite color: Black and pink.

G. Gold or silver: Depends on the mood, I look better in silver, but all my good jewlery is yellow gold.

H. Height: 5’5", I'm shrinking.

I. Instruments you play(ed): Grew up playing piano, but don't remember a bit of it now.

J. Job title: IT slave/wife/step mom/photographer/blogger/designer/domestic goddess.

K. Kids: My step daughter who is almost 20, and my three furbabies.

L. Live: Suburban lifestyle you could say. Expressway can take ya anywhere so why live in the city.

M. Mom’s name: Mom.

N. Nicknames: Little Debbie (which btw, drives me nuts).

O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet…*knocks on wood*

P. Pet peeves: People that do not have good hygiene, ignorance, the cat throwing up in the middle of the night, and not finding it til the morning when I'm barefoot, thinking I have a food in the fridge and finding out it is has disappeared.

Q. Quote from a movie:

R. Righty or lefty: Righty, but I try to use my left hand more.

S. Siblings: None.

T. Time you wake up: 6 a.m. on the days I work, and if you see me before noon on my day off it's a special occasion.

U. Underwear: It's clean lol.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Most of them actually. The list of what I like is sooo much shorter.

W. What makes you run late: I'm very, very rarely late to work, but traffic, email, and some catastrophe with my hair or clothing has been known to play part at other times.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, foot, knee, hip, need my head done lol.

Y. Yummy food you make: Cupcakes.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I love all the animals, especially when they play.

If you’d like, copy and paste this survey below and have a go at it!

No comments :