Monday, March 14, 2011

Finally...

...I got around to making a decision on what I wanted to do with all my crafty goodies. My craft cave is also my step daughter's bedroom when she lives here, my space for my purses and shoes (yes, I'm aware I have issues), and usually "THAT" room that has the door shut when we have company. I'm trying to convert it into something less traumatizing. I purchased a really cheap inexpensive bookcase from Target for $16. The last time I was in Jo'Anns they had photo boxes for half price so I picked up several, still a few short though. I think the French themed decorations on the top cost more than the whole rest of the unit lol. For the last two months Michaels has had their Ashland French line on sale so I've been picking up pieces here and there to add to the collection, and I'm almost finished. The lettered photo holders are going to hold pictures of Paris shortly. I also have decided on my labeling system, now I just need to decide on some creative tags. You know you just can't type something up lol. I was thinking of stamping each label. So without further ado....


Which do you like better, with or without the cream colored flowers?

No comments :