Friday, August 19, 2011

My Signature...

So I'm reading "How About Orange" and she has a quiz on there from Ethan Allen Furniture, "What's Your Signature". Well, I love quizzes so far be it from me to pass this one up. I was a little surprised though by the results:



'The results are in – your Signature Lifestyle is Vintage. Vintage is a visually engaging mix of color and texture. A masterful display of the art of juxtaposition. Its thoughtful, collected vibe springs from a peaceful coexistence of seemingly unrelated elements. An eye-catching interplay of sunwashed fabrics, distressed finishes, and bold and graphic patterns add an element of surprise to any room.'





I never really thought of myself as vintage. Don't get me wrong, I love vintage and think sometimes I was born in a the wrong era, but I like a lot of different styles too. Then I looked through each of the rooms that they gave as examples, and for the most part, other than changing out an accessory or two for colour, I liked the examples. The closer I creep to 40 maybe I'll end up being considered vintage lol. I always considered vintage as being cream & burgundy, roses and lace. Now that I read there conclusion, I may have to agree *s* You wouldn't believe the crimes I'd commit to get a hold of that beautiful cabinet they have pictured!!!

No comments :