Saturday, August 6, 2011

...ing

I saw this idea over at Primitive and Proper's blog and thought it would be fun! I love to do these question type of things, and they are always so much fun to read. I would love it if you leave a comment for me if you decide to play along.

Making : A mess as always lol. My kitchen table is covered in craft projects that are half finished. Thankfully we don't eat at that table *s*.

Cooking : I found a box of vermicelli rice stuff to make for lunch. In the microwave. Does that count?

Drinking : Diet Coke. If you see me without one...PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Reading: Halfway through Jeaniene Frost's "Eternal Kiss of Darkness".

Wanting: A really good dinner, I'm absolutely starving.

Looking: At Pinterest and my email.

Playing: Rihanna's "Loud".

Wasting: I would say time, because I have only cleaned the kitchen and did one load of laundry, but today is me and puppy day. I don't have many days where it's just us, so I've lavished all of my attentions on her today.

Sewing: I had started on a purse, but got half way through it and lost interest.

Wishing: I could have the opportunity to redecorate my whole house. Oh that would be so awesome to go furniture shopping again...maybe I should also wish for an unlimited budget for that one.

Enjoying: Other than time with Layla today, the time that I get to spend with hubby, which hopefully will be later tonight.

Praying: That I recognize all the blessings in my life and can appreciate them.

Waiting: For Fall. It's just so blessed hot and humid that it literally makes me sick.

Liking: I get paid on Tuesday!!! I want to start my Christmas shopping =) I'm going to be done early this year (yes, I am aware that I say that every year).

Wondering: What lies ahead in my future. I devote way too much time to that, sometimes I forget to enjoy the present.

Loving: Scott and my furry family!

Hoping: That the company I work for wakes up and realizes that most of us aren't real crazy about the new dress policy. We went from casual business to jeans and company supplied polos. I miss getting up in the morning and getting all pretty for work =(

Marvelling: How Scott's aunt has kept going. She was diagnosed with breast cancer and has/had congestive heart failure all in this year. I know they say God doesn't give you what you can't handle, but really, I do think that is a bit much.

Needing: To relax and let things happen as they are supposed to.

Smelling: My wonderful watermelon scented candle that I picked up at Wal-Mart of all places.

Wearing: A pair of navy shorts and a white cami.

Following: My wishing star.

Noticing: That I'm getting gray hair. I need to stop looking so closely in the mirror at myself.

Knowing: That I need to strive harder to be a better person.

Thinking: About how much I enjoy my life just as it is right now.

Bookmarking: Blogs...I'm always bookmarking blogs. Is there a 12 step program for that?

Opening: The pineapple jello that I made the other day. I've nibbled on it here and there today.

Giggling: Over the fact that the aforementioned puppy is now finally worn out and is snoring at my feet.

Feeling: Content.

1 comment :

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

awesome list, debbie! thanks for sharing!