Friday, November 2, 2012

Updating Blog Home

I'm finally updating some odds and ends on the ol blog home. I put back my Google stalk thing over <-- there, so please stalk me. I'm also updating the pages that I stalk follow too. Lots of new sites are being added as I catch up on my email I'm adding the ones that I subscribe to. I have my Thanksgiving decorations up here as you can tell. For once I did those early lol. I am trying really hard to ignore all the DSD ads that are starting to roll in. I've only spent $12 so far so I'm really impressed with myself. It would be really great thought if some of these sales would continue through the 9th though because that's payday =) Hint, hint to all of you store owners out there!!! If I don't talk to you before the end of the weekend, happy DSD weekend!!! Now get scrappin!

No comments :