Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011


Ok, nothing like waiting til the last minute lol. As we all know I'm the president of the procrastinators organization. We pride ourselves on getting things done...tomorrow! I did actually have the display up about two weeks ago, but there are these annoyances that keep popping up that are cutting into my bloggie time. No names Layla, Homecoming, Birthdays mentioned of course. I really like how it turned out, I just wish I could have motivated myself to do more displays. By the time I realized I wanted to do cobwebs from all of pictures, the stores were out of the good stuff. I tried cheese cloth, not the same. I've pinned some awesome ideas, so if I start now, I maybe will have some of it ready by the same day next year!! I'm going to break this up into a few posts so I don't overwhelm you with my craftiness all at once.

No comments :