Monday, October 31, 2011

Gravestones



I did want to show ya the plain ol grave markers before I got a hold of them! I've found myself addicted to Martha lately, but I'll leave my stalking tendencies for another post. I did purchase her 6 pack of glitter from Michael's though, with a 40% off coupon (of course). I can't say enough good things about this stuff, and no, I'm not being paid for this but I'm always available if someone would like me to review their goodies!! Hint! Hint!. I just really liked it because it was so fine and the colours were already in a package so that I didn't have to think about what would look good together. I didn't use her glue though, I know, shame on me. I did use a tiny paint brush and some good ol podge. This ended up being the neater part of the glittering catastrophe, more on that later. Didn't seal these either, so far the glitter doesn't seem to be everywhere.

No comments :