Saturday, August 8, 2015

New Cosmetics/Shopping Haul

With fall around the corner, I've been wanting to freshen up my makeup. Now I know you think that I might have wanted to do that in the Spring, but we know how much of a procrastinator I am! I've had a Target gift card burning a whole in my purse for a few months, so my recent spree didn't even cost me anything...and I still have a balance left =) Woot!Woot! I was dissapointed though in this particular Target's selection of Elf and Wet N' Wild. Almost like they were an afterthought, stuffed in a corner, and not very well stocked.

I have been obsessing watching a few You Tube makeup reviews and thought some of the products warranted a try. Because I'm inherently cheap (I am Scottish after all), I only buy drugstore brands. I'm wanting to review some of the items too as I use them, just in case anyone wants to know how they work for me.

So...on with the goodies...


ELF Studio Line Makeup Mist & Set ($3)
ELF Studio Line High Definition Undereye Setting Powder in Sheer ($3)
ELF Studio Line Blush in Pink Passion ($3)
Elf Flawless Eyeshadow in Happy Hour, Party Purple, and Smoky ($2)

Anyone notice how there's four eye shadow's pictured and only three listed? Let's just say somebody didn't have her morning Diet Coke!


All of those goodies only cost me $8!!! There's a dollar store by my house that is closing and everything was half price! I could not have literally been any happier.

Jordana lip liners in 06 Deep Purple, 26 Natural, and 37 Cabaret
Jordana lip gloss tube in 57 Golden Glow
Jordana lipstick tube in matte 28 Natural
Jordana lipstick tubes in metallic 015 Cinnamon, 038 Oro, 173 Soft Rose, and 176 Iced Pink
Jordana brow powder in 01 Natural Taupe


No comments :