Sunday, December 14, 2014

Red, Gold, and Lots of Glitter



Sounds like a great mix if you ask me! I used the red candle holders that I picked up last year at Michaels. The gold deer are from years back at Target. The new gold glitter votives this year I picked up at Michaels also. The wreath is a Balsam Hill prelit that matches the tree. I added some picks and a gold bow. Looking at this wreath makes me all warm and fuzzy. I wanted to leave it up all year because it makes me that happy, but there was an outstanding "NO!" from the peanut gallery.




I've had these gold deer forever now. I did pick up a new tree and that gorgeous lantern at Michaels this year. I love 60% off!!

I have been looking around at all the house tours this year, and I must say...breathtaking! The blog world is so chock full of creativity and you should all be proud of yourselves!

No comments :