Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!!



I was a good girl. I heard that snicker, hush! Hubby finally determined that it was costing me a fortune to keep my Mustang in perfect health, so I had to say goodbye and part ways with my Bumble Bee. He did decide this after I spent $600 on it last week to make it stop when it was supposed to. Apparently running stop signs and lights gets ya in trouble. Who knew? I must say this is a heck of an upgrade!!! She's a 2014 Volkswagen Touareg TDI R Line. I need to come up with a name once I get to know her a little bit better. If anyone wants a review let me know, I can do one. I haven't really spent much time learning all the new things that it has. My Mustang wasn't for luxury or technology, more for looks and speed. I do know that I'm very comfortable driving and it's soooooo roomy. I'm very thankful that my hubby was able to do this for me, thank you love of my life ♥

No comments :