Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Table

I was finally able to find my Halloween decorations after a little searching. I'm tellin' ya, never move. Things end up everywhere. I'm still missing my candelabra and a few other things, but I'm sure they'll turn up at some point. Prolly around Christmas! I didn't get to craft anything this year, so I have a year to get myself in gear. I saw this awesome print on MDF that I HAVE to do next year, as well as a ton of printables. Somebody want to come over and paint my craft room please?!?!?!?

Here's my side table in the dining room. Just click on the pics to make them actually legible =) The woman in the picture is a print from The Graphics Fairy. She's rather prim looking. I used scrapbooking paper to cover the books, and I wrote out two "recipes" from Witches Weekly. I'm sure that publication must exist somewhere. I printed out the labels from lots of different sites. You can't really tell in the pictures, but the jars have a stain from two years ago when I had them filled, and I just stuck with that. The puppy doesn't need to dye my carpet if he gets up there.





No comments :