Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A-Z Survey

I saw an A-Z thingie on "A Girl and a Glue Gun" and since I just can't pass these up, I decided to post my answers.

A. age :: 38

B. bed size :: queen

C. chore you hate :: washing the floors, the dishes, laundry, cooking, the whole domestic thing!

D. dogs :: Layla Rose (brindle boxer puppy)

E. essential start to your day :: diet coke

F. favorite color :: white, black, dark red

G. gold or silver :: both

H. height :: 5'4"

I. instruments you play :: piano years and years ago

J. job title :: IT slave

K. kids :: furbabies (Meez,Miaya,Squeakers,Layla Rose) & step daughter Dawn

L. live :: Ohio

M. married :: to the love of my life

N. nicknames :: Debs, Trouble, & a few I can't mention here

O. overnight hospital stays :: always outpatient thankfully!!

P. pet peeve :: people that do not take the time to listen

Q. quote :: corinthians

R. righty or lefty :: righty

S. siblings :: not a one

T. time you wake up :: 6:10am

U. university attended :: none

V. vegetables you dislike: beans (any kind), squash, brocoli, cauliflower

W. what makes you run late :: changing outfits 3x

X. x-rays you’ve had :: dentist,hip,knee,foot

Y. yummy food :: pizza, chocolate, & any and all desserts

Z. zoo animal favorite :: elephants,giraffes,zebras, & cats

No comments :