Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's Only Been Two Years...

Only two lol. I had this blog set up in 2009 for my 365 project and you can see how far that got. I took the pictures for like three months but never posted any of them. I at least had good intentions.

You're prolly wondering then why am I posting now and how did I get through the dust and cobwebs. I've always kept a blog on my website, but I haven't kept up with that lately either (gee, I'm sure you're shocked by that little tidbit). Since I have my design blog, I figure nobody wants to read my daily babble, they're there for the tags, not the ramblings of a delirious blonde. When things happen during the day, I do at times want to share it with everyone, so I've decided to start blogging again. This way I can go on and on about the things that are important to me: my family, photography, scrapping, recipes, you get the idea. So keep your eyes peeled for lots of good things!!

No comments :