Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 8

The fortune cookie from yesterday was correct!!! I was accepted as a new member on two different creative teams for stores!!! I know some of you that are reading this don't really know what that means, but it's a big thing to me, and I'm very excited! Digital scrapbooking is done all on the computer instead of going to a regular brick and mortar store (like JoAnn's for instance). Stores and designers (the people who make the kits) hire people to make things out of their work as a tool for advertisement. Say you see a layout or tag that you really like, then you are more inclined to buy the kit. That's what's so cool about being on a creative team (CT for short), you get the products for FREE!! That is your payment for doing something that you normally would do anyway, and gives you an opportunity to work with designers that you may not have a chance to otherwise. If you know me really well, you know I live in my PSP (Paint Shop Pro, a graphics/photo editing program similar to Adobe).

No comments :