Saturday, January 15, 2011

Anniversary Wordle


I've been seeing all of these wonderful wordles around lately, and I remember using it ages ago for something fun, but I've found new uses. I made one for my anniversary in shades of red and pink and printed it out on white cardstock and put it into one of those lovely Dollar Tree frames. I'm thinking though it's kinda plain. Scott suggested putting it into a smaller frame. Which means a trip to the dollar store because I don't want to have to dig through my whole collection to find a 5x7. I need other stuff anyway, so never hurts to stop in lol. I also thought about taking some rose petals and putting them in the frame too. I just don't know. Anyway, I thought maybe someone might like to use the wordle, so you can download it here. It prints 8x5 an a 1/4 ish. No, measuring is not my strong point. Neither is math. That's why I have a hubby. It's his job! If you make anything with it, would you mind commenting with the link. I would love to see how someone else can spice it up.

No comments :